Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

!!??

okey um....does it like take a-while for other people(other people being people that i dont know personally) to find people's blogs? cause i have had mine for like a WHOLE week or somthing and only mom smilyme and...i think maybe dad have commented.....(okey so maybe i just have to be a tad patient.......)......nope...nope dad hasnt commented...(hey dont blame him he only found out i had a blog last night)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    I think you need to comment on other people's blogs...they read your comment, click on your name and get to visit your blog!

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger meadow said…

    I know why! Because I was an illiterate eleven year old year old!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home