Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Saturday, October 29, 2005

stupid annoying meany of a dog

its hot in our house and i'm sleepy cause this STUPID dog barks in the morning. today he woke me up and kept me up!!sure it was at 7:30,wich is late for you public school goers...,its early for me! and he is like a blood hound/somthing else so it isnt even i cute barkPLUS in our town they say its eligal for dogs to bark in moring hours(morning hours being 6:00 ish to 9:30 ish) and he barks in the morning ALLLL THE TIME!!!!!and i knwo that cause he ALWAYS wakes me up!!!!so i want to report him to the police!!!!!
BAD DOG!!!!!

written on friday wich was yesterday.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Yeah, that sounds annoying. I love how you write! You communicate your feelings very well. For instance, I get the feeling that you sort of don't like that dog barking every morning. Hah!

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Ginger beef is made from dogs...tell the cook where this one lives.

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger meadow said…

    mmmmm barky and gingery...mmm

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    ewwwwwww gross!!!!!!!! that is so disgusting!!!! gingy and barky?!..... but i pity u. and ya 7:30 is when i geton the bus so ya that is sleeping in..... don't know why the heck i put that......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home