Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

hah....i dont post much.....

my dad has had his blog for way less time then me......and the down scoller thingy is like much less then an inch long on HIS.....on MINE....its about four or five inches long...its just....i'm not the fastest typer in the world, i dont have much to say, and i have lots of other websites i like to go to...and typing takes to long.....hah....

3 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger meadow said…

    ok so mine is about two inches long....his is like...less then a thumb nail...

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    But you are so funny! You should post here....I love it. I'd count it as a bit of school.....good writing practice and all that.

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Get off of neopets and blog away......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home