Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe

We are going to see it in theaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

I cant wait!!!!! I saw a commercial and Lucy is asking Mr.tumnes to shake her hand the part I saw goes like this,
Lucy: (holding out hand) you shake it
Tumnus:...Why?
Lucy: I don't know!

and that part!!!!!!!Oh yay! And if the PS2 game is anything like the movie it is going to be WAAAAY exiting!!!!!!!!!!


OOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE GO SEE IT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Hey geek, I thought you were going outdoors? You told us you were and then stayed indoors. Since you're staying indoors, make me a pie!

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger j said…

    So tell us... how was the movie?? Should I go see it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home