Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Monday, November 21, 2005

New X-box thinger-thingy.....Thing thing.

It is brand new, you cant buy it...And I'm not sure what it is...But I know that..hhmmm...I saw a picture of it, and it made the game being played look more real...Much much more real...And its really expensive and all the one's they made are now sold. It becomes buyable tomorrow I think. People have called to buy it in advance...And there is NO more for sale. It cost about 600$(it probly cost more around 1000...). And I want to know, why didn't they make more of it?? I mean it IS going to make LOTS of money, considering that all the ones they made have already been sold!!!!!!!


oh and I bought the Sims for my gamecube cause I don't have one for our computer...It cost 20$ at our local bargain shop!!!!! It costs at least 40$ in wall-marts!!!!!!!

yeesh.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Clinton.Toews said…

    Well, Meadow, the thingy you are looking it is the super duper, outta this world, honky dory, x-box 360!!!! Why anyone would want one is news to me. I'm more of a playstation guy and will hold out for the ps3. I don't understand why people don't wait three months and the x-box 360 will be on sale for $299!! The problem with the x-box guys is that they spread themselves too thin, tried selling it to too many markets and that is why they sold out, I'm pretty sure they knew that it would sell out that fast, so that when the next shipment comes out people will still pay the outragous price of $600 rather than the normal sael price of $299. It's over rated!! Go Playstation!!

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger meadow said…

    game cube is better then both of those!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home