Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

my friend is here

hi, agian. my friend andy is here, his grandma wont let him stay for supper though....oh well...we have till 5:15-ish.....yup..we chat on msn all the time...whenever he can get on(he goes on at school). he has brown hair. his moms at a flames game,so he is staying here for a bit...we only have a little bit of time so...ya...bye!

and NOOOOOO he is NOT my boyfriend. i dont even have a crush on him.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Hmmmmmm, If he ISN'T your boyfriend and you DON'T have a crush on him...why do you mention it???????

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger meadow said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    *hisssssss* he? HE?!?!?!?!?! u gotta b kidding!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home