Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

mystery forgiveness and a child.

my mom my moms friend and my friend(who is the son of my moms friend..who had the ginger beef) are working on a play at the mo' and its pretty funny when z messes up!!(z is my friend...his name is a kinda rare name so i'm not saying it.) he ALWAYS messes up on this one line!! i forget what it is but it never fails!! he always screws it up!!hah!!
it's a christmas play...and it's gonna be good! right now they are taking a break cause my moms friend had a coughing fit, so now there making tea....yup...sigh...*7 minutes later* my tea is made..its hot...so now it is cooling off in the kitchen...i cant drink anything at the computer cause its new...

oh oh oh oh!!!!!!! has anyone here seen The Core ??? it is SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!!!!!!just because this girl is a nasa pilot thinger she doesnt "fall in love" with the signentest dude!!really good movie!! full of suspence...and exitment!!!!really exiting beginning to(kinda freaky...wich makes it all the better!!!)!!!!!!! it is a must watch for somone who doesnt get to scared or to sad during movies!!!! they went under water and THANK GOD they didnt meet any big fish with glowing red eyes...hey big fish freak me out!!! big fish(glowing red eyes or not!) scare the crap out of me!!!!! like...on video games every time a fish that is bigger then me even swims past i shut my eyes pause the game(no matter how far i am) and exit the level!! big fish give me the major willies!!!yikes..*shudder*
(wow...longest post i have ever posted!!)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    I am glad you enjoyed the movie. I thought it was fun, too!

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    I've seen BIG fish come up through the toilet systems in big cities. I don't know if you have fish in your system.I noticed in another blog,you mocked tea...what did you say was cool enough??????????

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger meadow said…

    oh...tea...but i wasnt having tea i was having hot chocolate.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home