Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Monday, December 19, 2005

piano thingy!


i am playing santa clause is coming to town tonight!!!woo!!
and i know it real good! and i am exited! and by tonight i will be worried, and nervous, and feel like i am going to barf....you know, the usual ;)
i am playing malaguena(i dont know if i spelled that right....you say it mal-ah-GAIN-ya)
aswell!
i know both songs really good!...anyone in my town that is reading this...COME!just e-mail me to find out where the recital is.

right now my cat bob is really cheesed off cause mom just took the sheets off her bed....and he was sleeping there....now he is behind the curtains licking frost off the windows.
i dont know where my dog is...

5 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    You will rock tonight! You have been practicing so hard, taking this so seriously...I am really proud of you!

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger troll said…

    hope it rocked tonight! wish i couldda been there ....

    and i hope your dog found u - cos while u were playing piano far and away, he didn't know where u were, and he called and was soooo upset and everything, but i think i calmed him down ....

    maybe u should play the macaroni thing for him

    grin

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    You did well Puppet,I'm proud of you. ( I'd be proud even if you sucked!) Even I was nervous. I think you did the songs mistake free...now if only we could get that excitment shifted to math and spelling....and tidying yer room and doing dishes, cleaning windows, rubbing my feet...warshing my skivies...

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger meadow said…

    *shudder*

    dad skivies......*SHUDDER*

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger layne (herman) said…

    "now he is behind the curtains licking frost off the windows."

    Our cat Moses likes Christmas because he sees the Christmas tree water as a second water supply... perhaps he likes it because it is closer to the couch; kind of like how we humans like a snack or drink while sitting on the couch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home