Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Um...I don't know if I have said this yet...

Yes the movie was AWESOME!!!Everyone should go see it!!It is a tad better then Lord Of The Rings!!And I hope they do all of the chronicles of Narnia!!

plus I am hoping that my mom will take me to see HP GOF(Harry potter goblet of fire)
it looks good! However my friend said he hated it...meh

5 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger j said…

    Better than Lord of the Rings?? WOW. Thanks for the update; I'll definitely have to check it out.

    I haven't seen Goblet of Fire yet, but I heard that it was awesome!

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Its cold outside. Aslan's fur would make a nice coat...

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Better than Lord of the Rings? OK, now I have to put my foot down. I'm putting it down....it's comin' down...

    You can like it better, I guess. The foot is coming back up. I, however, like LotR better. Even though I loved Narnia, and hope I get to see it again and again!

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger The Poor Barn Mom said…

    SPOKE! Don't you talk about Aslan like that! ;0)

    That was a GREAT movie, we took my daughter on Monday while our carpets dried from their cleaning.

    WONDERFUL. I can't wait to get it on DVD!

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger The Poor Barn Mom said…

    By the way, Harry Potter was good too.

    You must see it Meadow! Paula, Spoke, take this child to see this movie!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home