Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm bored

I'm bored because people are over and my friend is sleeping over....And there is nothing to in my room. And we cant go skating because there's no light by the skating rink....And the adults are talking in the living room...And the little kids are jusy annoying and I don't want them in my room....And we cant think of anything to do. We don't own the game of life....Or clue(at least, not the "grown up kind" we only have the junior version....Oh well)...But we have battle ship....And I kind wish I hadn't asked my friend to sleep over because she would be having more fun at her house, I got to bed at 11:00 last night(and tonight is probly going to be later) and its always funner to have party's when no one else is here...At least not someone that is as bored as you...And our friend isn't here because she is at a party...And it isn't very much fun just "talking" if there is only two people...And our house is WAAAAAAAAY to hot right now...And its to dark to go outside and crazy carpet...And I'm thirsty(but I can fix that)...And I would want to be in my room, but it is to awkward....Because it feels like you are being an unsocial boob if your locked up in your room.... And the grown ups are talking so me and my friend cant watch TV....And it feels like I haven't spent ANY time playing with my dad today...Cause the only time I've seen him today is when my friend has been over....And he brought home doughnuts(3 cause there is 3 in our family) but he couldn't eat his because my friend was here! So he didn't even have one! And my friend siblings are here and they are WAAAAAAAAY annoying...And if my friend wasn't here(not saying I wish she wasn't...I like her)I would be sitting in the living room right now listening to the grown up talk! But she would probly get bored by doing that....And I wish dad hadn't made this fire so hot.....

I am only saying...I don't know what I'm saying...But I couldn't tell this to anyone else because they would think I'm ungrateful or whatever....So I am posting it on here.
and mom, dad, if you guys read this...Don't think I'm dising you guys or anything.

8 Comments:

  • At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, one boring day to me!

    I've been reading your posts, and I do say.... they are wonderful! I really like your blog!

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    I don't feel dissed.

    I must say, you recovered well from your blue funk. Everyone has blue funks once in awhile. It's how you recover from them that matters.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Hey Puppet, you can say ANYTHING to me ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. I know your heart, I see those "wings" sprouting...I love you. Don't fly to near the sun.

    sprout ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sprout)
    v. sproutĀ·ed, sproutĀ·ing, sprouts
    v. intr.

    To begin to grow; give off shoots or buds.

    To emerge and develop rapidly.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger meadow said…

    HAH!!

    and thank you for the comment willow=)

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your welcome. Thank YOU for your wonderous comment as wel! (It's hard not to be lonely if your just a speck of dust)

    Al my comments are from people I don't know.... but that's just because nobody knows about this blog, for it is a secret blog. (By the way, I'm only in Fourth grade)

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger meadow said…

    god made you special, and he loves you very much.
    bye!
    *qote from veggie tales*

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    sorry about that. uhhhhh... how long ago was this?!?! anyways ya have a merry christmas!!! (i'm ordering u 2. and my word is law. lol) cya l8er!!!!!!

    andrea

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah. And here's the secret to smileys: First, copy the smiley you want. Then.... type: today I feel (Paste the smiley right here) pretty happy!

    Sooooo... yeah. That's the secret.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home