Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Friday, December 30, 2005

Chocolate

Seriously. Is there anything batter then a terries chocolate orange?!? TELL ME THAT!!! It is the yummyest yum yum thing ever!!!!! Right now I have some of it on the roof of my mouth...mmmm orangey chocolate...It is so good!! And my mom usually gets one for Christmas in her stocking. But this year we didn't get her one...And I got her to orange kit-Katz instead...They taste ok!! And when I bought them(I bought 3...Hey I have to try it!) I ate one and said it was almost the same as a terries chocolate orange...I hadn't ever had a chocolate orange for myself. And now I know I was wrong. But hey, if we HAD gotten her a chocolate orange, it wouldn't have fit into her stocking! It was packed FULL!!! There were two big candles, yummy chocolate, the kit-kats,a hand cream things,a cool candle holder, wine holder thingys, a notepad/grocery list thing, a stretchy alien(the kind you throw at the window), and star earnings...I think that was it..But her stocking was PACKED FULL(like I said before.)!

she also got new boots(WHICH I AM GOING TO STEAL FROM HER!!THEY ARE SOO COOL!!), I picture I painted(hey, she said she liked it), and some other stuff which I am not going to mention because I want to go play runescpae or something.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Don't eat chocy at the keyboard or I'll dummy ya!

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    o those sound so cool! save me a peice of chocolate orange eh?! and when u have successfully stolen those boots u have GOT to let me c them

     

Post a Comment

<< Home