Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

protest

i am protesting. its dang december already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean come ON!!! there should be blizzards, it should be snowing, and people should be getting frostbite.(well not so much the frost bite part...)and is there snow on are stinkin ground??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!*growl*
oh, i am protesting by not going outside as much...it wont do any good...but hey, its somthing to do. oh my gosh my mom just farted and it STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and she did it in a blanky and then hugged my dad...hah!! and she is bugging me to do the dish's.....plus,it stinks in here.

bye

2 Comments:

  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    I don't fart.

    ...and besides, he who smelled it, dealt it!!

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    DON'T BE FREIGHTENED DEAR CHILD, ITS ONLY THE WIND...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home