Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy new year!!

It is 1:54 on Saturday. Tonight is new years eve!!! We are going to our friends house and staying there till about 1:30 in the morning(or at least, that's what we normally do)! I'll be very tired though, because I got to bed about 12:00 last night and about 11:00 the night before=)
yup...It sure is fun not having to share a room with a brother or a sister...Then I can stay up as late as I want reading or playing gamecube(woo!)!
there will be coke(mmm caffeine at 10:30 at niigghht) and chips(well...MAYBE..There usually is) and its going to be great fun!! Our friend has a big screen TV so we can watch "the count down" on big screen(mmm big screen)!!
when it turned 2000 when we still lived in Vancouver, we went to my BEST friends house and shot crazy string everywhere!! And my friend-even though she is a loud kid-got freaked out when everyone on her whole block ran outside and started screaming.it was so much fun.i miss them...meh.
I cannot believe it is going to be 2006!!!! AH-HAHA!!
I leave you with words that might-probly not- haunt you people in my town until tomorrow.
I am going to be hyper on coke. And it is going to be late. And I know how to drive!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    Just because you know how to drive doesn't mean I'll let you anywhere near the wheel, little missy. Hmmph!!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    wish i was there!!!!! oh well i stayed up in my room working on a puzzle. it wuz fun and then i heard some idiot butcher new yr's day by u2 so ya...... anyways cya l8er 2day!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Never drive while you're all goofed up on coke!

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger meadow said…

    mmmmm....cokey

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home