Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Monday, January 16, 2006

Calvin and Hobbes!!!!!!!

YAY!!! I love Calvin and Hobbes SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! And I SO badly want the all the...Books...Full season.
Snowgoons can get as big as the little town we live in(There is 5000 other people living here aswell). Some people call the big ones icebergs, but I know better. Their floating Snowgoons. Me and my dad have hit at least 3 Snowgoons in the car and truck. They are little clumps of a brown Snowgoon that has fallen off from under(beneath) some little kids', moms car.

BEWERE!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    um...hate to be the spelling goon, but I think you meant "BEWARE!!!!!".

    And yes, I think I will beware, thanks for the warning.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I shall nver beware!!! Mwahaha! Over here the snow demons won't give us any snow... (Sniff)

    Ooo... I'm a calvin and hobbes fan! (And my mom thinks your silly, hehe)

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Caalvene ad Hobebs ar Mei Favotite!

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    calvin ad hobbes are good, but i like garfield better. and.... one of these days u shd show me what a snowgoon loox like. however, like willow, I SHALL NEVER BEWARE!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home