Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Last night.

Last night we had a three kings party!! Its the day(or at least..The day the sientists say)that the three wise men went to see baby Jesus. We invited a little bit of people over and had cake!!! Mom puts an almond in the cake(she makes it, by the way)and whoever gets the almond is the "king" for that night get to wear a little crown thing I made...And there crowned king(or queen)...And that's the purpose of the almond. We play games and junk to!!!!
we are playing this game called chocolate madness. There is a king sized Hershey chocolate bar(mmmm I'm a chocoholic), and there's a die(dice),and a took,who ever rolls a 6 gets to put on the took and eat as many squares of chocolate as they can before someone else gets a 6. Whoever eats the last piece of chocolate wins!!But there's a catch. The person who is it(with the took) can NOT touch the chocolate bar(or the wrapping or anything) with there hands. They have to eat it with a fork!!!! It turned out I didn't get one piece of chocolate...=) but I was crowned king that night!! I looked in my cake and saw a black-ish lump. I stuck my finger in and laughed and said, "I'm the king!"
we stayed up till 12:00 last night...mmmm late nights...

4 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger troll said…

    we totally forgot to celebrate the magi this year .... nuts ... but your party sounded fun ... i'll definitely use the chocolate bar/fork game ..........

    but i'll win ........


    namaste (and a kiss on the head) mwoohoohahaahaha

    roger

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    ...not to be your teacher or anything...but it's spelled "toque".

    ...oh, king.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    ohhhhhh fun! a king sized hershy..... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! HEY WHY WASN'T I INVITED?! HUH?!?!?!?! (just kidding! lol)

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger layne (herman) said…

    Sounds like a good celebration!

    And I like the chocolate game!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home