Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Snowgoons!!!!

Snowgoons sound almost as bad as the ghosts of the rodeo clowns!!!!!!
I am SCARED of rodeo clowns. I know its stupid to be freaked out about them, but THERE SO FREAKY!!!!! Dad says they come out of the ground on foggy nights(ya I know, he doesn't help much does he?)! And when we were at our friends house it was foggy and dad said, "Hurry meadow!! Its foggy!!" And I screamed and ran into the car, then when dad got in the car he said, "I looked before I got in". Oh I HATE the ghosts of the rodeo clowns!!!!!!!
But snowgoons, SNOWGOONS!!
They leave no tracks, They are covered with snow, There call is more of a groan/screech then a noise, They have glowing RED eyes, They come up out of the snow, And POUNCE on little children playing happily in the snow,There not made of nice pure white snow either, There made of muddy, Pee-y, ROCKY snow, But they can change, Oh yes can they change!,They can change to the PUREST white you have ever seen, It helps them hide.....Come to think of it...I haven't seen my cat lately... *buh buh BUUUUUHH*

4 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    Now I have to worry about SnowGoons, too?

    Really, you should grow up and make movies, Meadow. You could become very rich one day!

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    whst in the name of Pete are...... SnowGoons?!?!?!?!?!?! now i'll b afraid to wait outside for the bus!!!!! lol. oh ya and i agree w/ paula, u cld b famous some day making movies! lol

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Snowgoons are the souless leftovers of humans that were too distracted to be aware of their surroundings. I think it all began when one kid ate a tainted leftover snowflake that fluttered to earth on a sunny sunday in July. Mutation followed. The bit that frightens me most is their uncanny ability to hide flat like in a snowy field.....

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger troll said…

    hey ... i got the complete calvin and hobbes for christmas, and snowgoons are real ..... so very real ......

    and so is hobbes ...........

    really.........

     

Post a Comment

<< Home