Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

New name.

I have renamed my blog. For a couple of reasons,
1. I never sit still.
2. If something bugs me, I either make it stop, or tell someone about it.
3. If someone makes fun of me(Or something) I tell them to get a life(Or something,sometimes not QUITE so mean)...Which falls into the subject of doing something about it.
4. If there is trouble I try to go out and do something about that bad thing.

So...If some of you people feel sad(which I doubt, because not to many people care what my blog name is), don't. Because the change was for the better.(Now don't worry. I tried to make that last sentence cheesy)

I posted this post, because I hadn't in a little while, and thought that my new name needed a proper entrance into the world.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Love the new name. It fits!

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Hmmmmmmm, if it was just you and me living at home, you'd be an illiterate slob...thanx to PJ, you're just a slob.
    I love yer blog-language.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home