Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Uh...

We're(Me and my mom) are going to palita's(Oh dear...Totally cant spell), well...My mom is...I am going to be baby sitting with my friend(What?! Cant moms with little children who always get in the way have fun to?!). And...Its 10:06 and I haven't had breakfast. So I'm kidna hungry.

P.S. I had a weird sleep last night...My nighty sleeve was twisted, my PJ pants were twisted almost backward, my dog wouldn't share the bed(What else is new?),one leg of my pants was crumpled up near my stomach, and my pillows were sagging off the bed!!! But I didn't have a BAD sleep...I slept pretty good actually...=)

6 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    weird! y can't I get i good sleep ever? esp on a skol nite!!!! so annoying...

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Maybe things have to be bunched up and wierd in exactly the right way for you to have a good sleep...

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    My loose skin twists and bunches up at night. I can't "pull it out" or "move it away" or "straighten it out"!

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    ya isn't that soooooo annoying?

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Canadiangirl...you got loose skin too?

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    ewwww!!!!! heck no i don't!!!!! spoke u r SOOOOOO disgusting!!!! *hurk*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home