Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Friday, February 03, 2006

Ok, I think I get it

Ok, I think I get this whole tagging thing... Whoever tags me puts some questions on their blog, and I copy them and put them on MY blog and answer them my way... Got it!

Four jobs you've had: babysitting on Tuesdays, helping at a tree farm, mowing my grandma's lawn when it needed it,once I helped at a local-ish zoo.
Four movies you could watch over and over: Lord Of The Rings Two Towers, Emperor's New Groove, Napoleon Dynamite, any Simpsons episode.
Four places you've lived: a yellow house(thee yellow house actually),a house in a housing co-op, my grandma's for about 3 months, and the one we live in now.
Four TV shows you love: Simpsons, SpongeBob SquarePants...That's about it. But not for long. We're getting satellite.
Four places you've been on vacation: Disneyland, Manitoba, Colorado, lots of trips to Vancouver since we moved here.
Four websites you visit daily: neopets(yes, you read right, neopets), runescape(again, you read right), hotmail, blogger.
Four of your favorite foods: Macaroni, Anne's(Cheddary macaroni), sandwiches, perogies.
Four places you would rather be(or live in my case) right now: Vancouver, Vancouver, Vancouver, Van...I like this house to.
four bloggers you're tagging: Smilyme, Paula, Spoke, Asher...But Asher wont see this..Meh.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    teehee! hey, when did you change your name? or, to be correct, what was the old name?! oh ya..... kookoo for coke! i remember... lol. d'ya think i shd change my blog name? and to what?

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger W said…

    hAPPY bIRTHDAY mEADOW,
    i HOPE THIS YEAR WILL BE A MEMORABLE YEAR, THE POSITIVE KIND OF MEMORABLE. i HOPE WHEN YOU ARE OLD LIKE YOUR DAD YOU CAN SAY i REMEMBMER THAT YEAR...iT WAS GREAT!

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    ...and I already did it. Better tag someone else.

    XD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home