Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Oky-Doky..

So, according to everyone I tagged except Asher, I have to tag some other people... I don't think any of the people I am going to tag read my blog... Oh well.

Ok. I have one person tagged, which is Asher. I'll tag Jess, Dave, and Amber.

Thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday! It was AWSOME!! I'll tell you all what I got.
From one friend, A spongebob wall climber which probably cost about 75 cents because I used it once and it already wont climb(and yes, he is dry, we tried washing him, everything), spongebob slipper sock things which aren't terribly comfy, and a simba pillow...It isn't a normal pillow either! It has little microscopic balls inside!.

From the next friend, she filled a tupperware thing with chocolate drops and a glass microwavable bowl for melting the chocolate,two whisks, two spatula's and it is so cool!!!

From mom and dad(♥♥♥) I got, a new bible(I only had the easy reader one...)!!! And a new bible holder!! And an ADORABLE little hippo thing! I named him misha after a guy who was really good at ballet(You know...Hippos are always doing ballet in Fantasia and Madagascar).

2 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    cool! again, happy belated bday!

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Hearts to you, too! Why don't you go over to Amber and Jess and Dave's blogs and tell them they've been tagged by you in their comment boxes? Then they'll know they're in the game....mua ha ha haaaaaa!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home