Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Monday, July 31, 2006

BC!!

I'm leaving for my friends at 9:30 today!!

when we were at the cabin, kayla made me and Michael play her rap music while we were driving to the store, so I put my hood on, and bobbed my head and had my hand out the window, and Michael reclined his seat a little and was driving with one hand, and kayla was acting cool to! Then we passed some guys, and kayla ducked cause she knew them, but I squinted my eyes and looked at them with a weird face. Then on the way back to the cabin, we passed another group of guys that kayla didn't know, and she went "blaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!" in a whispering voice, and had her hands in a devil/I love you pose!!!!!!! It was an awesome time! I totally and utterly want to do it again!!!!!

Michael taught me to skim board, it was so fun!!! I didn't get very far, but it was totally my first time! Sam and Patrick and Kathy and Lindsey and Linda all tried as well!

then we went to Tofino!!!!!!! And Lauren taught me to surf! And I got the surf mark! Both of them! One of them is red area's on your hand where the surf board was touching, then the other mark is wanting to be surfing all the time! ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! And can you believe that there wasn't ONE surf magazine in Tofino OR on the ferry!??! They were all sold out!! Bah!
so far this trip has been amazing!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    I've surfed at Tofino...I sucked! I've body-surfed at Longbeach. It was cold...I didn't suck as bad because you don't stand up when body surfing. I've body-surfed in Oregon and Rosarito, Mexico too.
    Miss ya.

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Making faces at young men from cars, eh? I seem to remember similiar behaviour in my own past....

    LOL! Make sure you give them Anderson's big Alberty hugs from us!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home