Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Today



Today is Thursday. The Garbage truck is outside our backally, and my dog is barking at it(My dog isn't the brown one, he's the black one. The dog is my cousins Corgi. He's a puppy and he's so cute.). My dog loves to hate the garbage men. Sometimes I watch them out of my room window, and they just kind of look at my dog...Once a guy tried to pet him(Never try to pet my dog if your on the other side of the fence and we're inside), but moved his hand back in time. Whew.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing today...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    'your dog loves to hate the garbage man'. I like that. :D

    Yeah, bats are cool. Been pretty depressed, moving and all. Your dog and your cousin's is pretty cute.

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Coda is dumb lookin'. Smelled a bit too as I recall...

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    That Corgi looks like he's up to something....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home