Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Monday, July 03, 2006

Canada Day!

We went down to Drumheller for the Canada Day celebration. We stayed till twelve-thirty at night. There was food, fireworks, drunks, it was all there! Our friend D showed up! I like D. I got wet in the water park(Hey, it was very very hot out.), then didn't dry and got cold and had to change in the car. I hate changing in the car! We ate at a really good restaurant and I ordered a club on brown, toasted. I got a club on white, toasted, but that's ok. It was still good!

Yesterday, I went to a friends house. When she dropped me off at home, our other friends were visiting! Then they left at Nine(And we hadn't had the biggest supper). And as soon as they left, the phone rang inviting us to someone else's house! We left there at One. But the person at the house(The mom) didn't offer us any food or anything! And her kids ate at Four!! I was so hungry!!

I get to go to Callaway Park on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Callaway Park!!! It is the funniest ever! Well...Closest funniest one. There is big roller-coasters, and Mini Doughnuts(I LOVE THE THEME PARK MINI DOUGHNUTS!!! But I never eat to many or I'll feel nasty on the rollercosters.), and spinny rides, and big roller-coasters, and Mini Doughnuts( I love theme park Mini Doughnuts!!!)! I am so exited!!!

I am very proud of myself this morning. I slept in till ten where as I usually sleep till eight!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    I s'pose if you were hungry, you could have asked for a snack...

    That was a fun day yesterday. Friends everywhere, and relaxed hanging out until the wee hours of the morning. Hurrah for summer!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    Like my mom was going to haul out food at 12 midnight! As if! But hope you had fun, have some more on Tuesday!

    PS The new ride Storm is cool, but go with someone, ya don't wanna go by yourself. Take this from the voice of past experience!!! lol

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Annacond said…

    I didn't offer anything to eat because I had nothing TO offer. The fridge & pantry were pretty bare.

    I agree with Paula: hurrah for summer! SO glad school is out for two months. No more lunches to make...

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    What about the train? You didn't mention the train!

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    The train is sooooo tame, it's not even funny... But Chaos is really fun, as is the Tornado....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home