Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Whoa...

Right now my mom is at the hairdressers, and she's getting her hair chocolate-chocolate(dark) brown, and fire red streaks!!! It is going to look so cool! She is going to turn homeschool heads!


I have a piano recital tonight, I'm not nervous now, but I will be. I'm playing the theme from Inspector Gadget, and Secret Agent Man. I'm pretty good at them. I'm just a bit worried my fingers will slip! Oh well, I guess it'll happen as it happens.
Right now I'm at the library, and a mom with how-ever many kids just left. They Were Bad Kids...Very loud(not saying I'm not loud(At times) but I'm always quiet in library's!).

Whoa, I'm very hungry....Maybe me and my mom can go out for lunch...Mmmm, lunch.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    Thank you for encouraging me to go for the fire-engine red streaks. They are skookum!!!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE LUNCH....

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    *I* want fire-engine red streaks!!!!!!!!!! *sulks* no fair!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home