Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Soccer...

We lost our first game 5-1....Or maybe it was 4-1...Anyway, it was tragic. The other team shouldn't have gotten those goals. The first girl we had in goal was such a crappy goalie....Yikes. I'm going to practice for goalie as much as I can, because the good goalie(Who still isn't the absolute best) is way better being forward or midfeild! With me, well I cant run all that well, because I have really bad exercise induced Asthma. So when I run for even 7 minutes, I start getting a tight chest, and my Puffer only lets me take two puffs every hour, and I don't think that's enough. The girl who got our goal is a really good soccer player. When she was just about to get the goal the ball, went to far forward, and she had to sprint really hard, but the goalie didn't even run for it! I'm not saying our goal was a flook, all I'm saying is that the goalie should have ran for it.

Also, I cant figure out how to get my c-box back=(

4 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    I'll happily shoot on you in net! I love your effort! Support your team mates no matter what!

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    ACK!!!!! You changed your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... Go to the Cbox site, sign in, pull up your old Cobx, and just put it back in the template.

    Bummer about the game. If you need practice I can help.... not that I'm that good though....
    T asked me to watch his on Thursday... but they'll be in Olds... so annoying.... oh well

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh well we still did good if everyone gave it their all like i'm assuming

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    You can't judge your team by the first game of the season. Your coach will put you through the paces tonight, and you guys will ROCK!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home