Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Monday, February 27, 2006

Today!




It has been snowing almost all day! And I found six huge icicles! One of them looked like the swords Orcs hold.

Right now I am thinking of going and melting chocolate together...Mmmm.

On Thursday my dad holds a youth group meeting thing. This week they are going to be shovelling random sidewalks. And I get to help!
Ok, that chocolate is calling me.

Oh, and here is some of the pictures my mom took of me once I had the icicles. (Sorry about the cheesy expressions on my face)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    so thaaaaat's what we're doing this week? cool.

    hey, when we were on the bus in town this morning we drove up alongside a tree and it knocked aaaaaalllllllll the icicles off, which none of us had noticed until then. caused a huge racket, which is the only reason i heard it through my headphones. not sure WHY the heck i typed that, just did.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home