Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Yes...

Yes I am still alive. I dont know who asked if i was alive.. Oh well. I know I havnt been posting much, but nothing really exiting has happend. Today and all yesterday it has been snowing! Yay! I was enjoying the warm, but snow is good to! Me and my friend were out sleding in our back yard! Hooray! She layed down at the bottom of our hill and I crazy-carpeted down ontop of her! She says it doesnt hurt...

5 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Yeah, finally some winter! I'm glad your friend got to come over and enjoy it with you. =)

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    nothing going on?
    1) you puked on my carpet.
    2) you're in a play.
    3) you "hid" in prickles.
    4) you've read 12 books since xmas
    5) your old man is a hero.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, you do have alot going on!

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    winter means cold season paula!!!!!

    and spoke, i get the first 4 points... but the fifth one.... honest, i'm just kidding!!!!! :)

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    cold, but snow! I love snow!!! Even if it means i can't drive somewhere, it's so darn pretty....and here we go with the whole snow debate again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home