Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Friday, February 10, 2006

Olympics!!

Oh boy!!! I LOVE the Olympics!! I cant wait till Canada wins something! Even if it isn't a gold medal, they will at least win one round of one event. My dad doesn't seem that interested... Me and Mom are though. The opening ceremony takes FOREVER! Four hours long. Even I cant watch TV that long. They are lighting the torch right now. I have already seen it. They do replays ever four hours or so. Tomorrow, they will start the GOOD stuff, such as actual events. There is a lot of Canadian and American competitors
this year. Well, I guess there always is. I really liked the way they lit the torch this time.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Yay, Olympics!! Go, Canada!!!

    Woot!

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    we've already won a gold and a bronze so we are doing good.... women's hockey team is kickin' butt! *parties*

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    PTHWWWWPTHY, I could do all that if I wanted to.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home