Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Yah!


It has been snowing a whole bunch lately! Woohoo!!My dad made us shovel most of the back yard before we went on our random shoveling experience. So now we have a big pile of snow in our yard! I dug a little hole/dent in the bottom of it. Not enough to get buried under it if it fell, but enough that it looks cool! And with the snow I dug out, I built a little wall around the floor of the dent/hole. Then I got a water spritzer and squirted the wall, and I'm hoping that the water has frozen.
Then when the kids walk in the back ally to school, they can look at my fort thing(which is probably better then theirs...Humph).

5 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    get a spritzer, fill with water, add some food-colouring, decorate fort.

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    and invite me over!! (hint hint...)

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    That is a cool fort, and no other kid on the block can top it!!! You should keep working on it while the snow lasts...

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    well, with the new snow (#*%$&$@*%) you should have no problem with it!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    mind the snow goons...they love forts and you can't see them when they sit close to it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home