Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Monday, February 27, 2006

Bleh!!



Eeeeww! My dad has diarrhea, and he's been bugging me to blog about it. So, here I am. The pictures I have explain everything very well.
When he makes faces because he "hurts" (*shudders*) it makes me laugh SO hard! I know I shouldn't, but its funny!! It isn't, but his faces are. He keeps talking about his arse hurting. Its kinda but not really funny.
He likes pepto, but it makes ME feel to barf. And my dad is threatening, that if I don't stop laughing when he makes his faces, he'll wipe his bum on my pillow. EEEEWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you punk! I'm gonna make a mess on your rabbit "Blueberry"!

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    Yuck!! Yucky!!!! Too much information!!!!!!!!!

    Some people think it's funny,
    but it's really wet and runny...

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    great, if i wasn't sick before reading that, i am now!!!!! EEEEUUWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! *runs despratley to bathroom* *runs back after doing, um...* mead, remind me to never use your pillows or rabbit again.

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    run for the hills little rabbit! run! for we all know what runs downhill.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home