Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, March 23, 2006

So...

I am very sorry for not posting, but I cant think of anything interesting that's been going on.
I bought Simpsons RoadRage for my Gamecube, it's awesome.
My friend might be sleeping over tomorrow!.
Zippy is on my bed.
I have to go to the bathroom.
My dad is in the shower.
I am not allowed to stay up till twelve tonight.
I am wondering why I'm not going to the bathroom.
My snowfort is strong enough for me to stand on.
I have to go put my clothes in the dryer.
I am wondering why I'm not going to the bathroom.
Now it is time for me to go to the bathroom.
My dad is out of the shower so I am getting off.

And that, was a little update of what has been going on.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    OK, you are hilarious! Who taught you to be so funny? You should write more often, cuz it's so FUNNY!!!!

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    teeheehee!!!! sounds like me on a typical braindead day!! (no comment on the typical part)

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger troll said…

    mmmm
    ah............
    welllllllll...........
    mmmmmm ..........................
    ......................................................
    i, uh, um ......... well, i think ........... um

    mmmhmm
    going to the bathroom is good ................

    and, uh, well ... ... ...

    i guess that's all i have to say ...

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    sorry you're sorry.

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    welcome back on my friend, it's fine.. the same thing has happened to me.

    Anyway, that's a interesting post, I think your posts are wonderous!

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sadly.... I have no other pranks... but what can you do on blogs? o.o

     

Post a Comment

<< Home