Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hhmm...

According to my mom, last night, when she kissed me, i said, "Nibbled plastic...Its not meant to be"
Now, does anyone know why i would have said such a thing? The main reasons are,
1. I hate it when my hamster nibbles his cage.
2. I've chewed on water bottles before, and someone said they couldn't do that to their teeth.
3. My water bottle water tasted like plastic.
4. Some food that's been in the freezer tastes like plastic and I HATE it.
5. i was dreaming about plastic.

What number do you think? One, two, three, four, or five? Comment and tell me, because I want to know. (And yes, I know people commenting on a blog wont make that the reason...But we can pretend)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    I think it's reason number 2. I think you were dreaming when I kissed you, and you talked about your previous experience with water-bottle nibbling.

    That's what I think!

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    meh, you were dreaming about plastic. that is not farfetched, I dream about the high school gettting destroyed by a volcano! with everyone still inside!!! that still scares me!!!!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Probably something to do with the ol' belly button.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home