Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Soccer

Today is my first soccer practice, and I am very excited about it. The only problem about it is that I can't keep up a fast run for very long. I'm very fast, but I can't keep it up for very long. That's why I'm going to ask to be in defense. I think I'm pretty good at defense, and if this one girl isn't on the team this year, I'm going to ask to try out for goalie. I don't know if I'm that good at it, but I'm not horrible at it. The usual practices are at 6:30, but tonight it's at 6:10. This year our coach is someone who isn't even 20 yet! I think his name is Tai. Two years ago he was my friend's coach's helper. I wonder if he'll be a good coach? He'll probably be better than the last one I had. The last coach that I had didn't explain anything, and it was my first time playing soccer...But oh, well. And I might have asthma, so at games I'll have to remember to bring my puffer along. We have to have black shorts this year. Mine are really comfy. There's this one girl on my team that is also a homeschooler, and I don't like her very much, and she doesn't like me very much. In fact I don't think hardly anyone likes her...But I'll have to live with it because she's on my team. I guess it won't be so bad.

Well, I should probably get ready.

(Any mistakes made on this post were made by my mom, because she typed what I said)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Hey Puppet, I know this coach is hard. But it builds strength for the team. You watch the world class pros, Ronhaldino, Ronaldo,Beckham, all the lads. They run like deers but not always. They have been trained to run for long durations too though, so they can get through when attacked.
    If you have to pull out because of new medications for your new athsma condition, don't be too sad. You and I can muck around whenever. I'll kick at you in net.
    Love you.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    And they wonder why I don't do soccer unless it's with my bros...

    Gotta hurt, the asthma and all. Yech. I would die if I had to quit karate from asthma, which I don't have.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home