Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My Knee

Last Wednesday, I crashed my bike into a bush. It didn't hurt to much. But I think it loosened the handle bars. Then, after soccer practice last Thursday, I was hurrying to dance class on my bike, because dance starts before/after soccer. I think I waved at my two friends, then, when I put my hands back on the bike, they slipped off, and I totally made my knee hamburger. It hurt afterwards!! Right now it's all scabby and gross. I picked some of the scab off, then my mom told me to get my ruddy hands off it, or it wouldn't heal. So now on my knee, I have half scab, half...Stuff.

I also have a soccer game tonight. I hope no one kicks my knee! It's against Didsbury....I hope they suck! Well, I don't think they will, but I can hope.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    4 to 1, GO THREE HILLS!!! You guys played like a real team!

    Did I really say "ruddy"? Cuz if I did, I'm even cooler than I thought I was.

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger troll said…

    i love what eustace p. scrubb (i think it was him) who talked about aslan pullng off his dragon skin being like pulling off a scab ... it hurts like billy-ho but it's such fun you can't stop ..............

    ok, so maybe a bit wierd, but so are scabs themselves .....

    u'r mom said, 'ruddy hands'? mmmmmm .... well .....

    Rock over Three Hills!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home