Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Our Library Computer

I want to go to this one website on our Library computer, but there's something wrong with this computer and I cant get to it! Hmmph. My time is almost up(unfortunately), so this post isn't going to be the longest. My friend washed the soccer jerseys after the game, and I think I might do it next game. I really hope we win next game, but I guess that depends on how well our team does. If do we get to provincials this year, I hope we win at least bronze. Last year the U-14 girls team(My team) made it to provincials, we didn't win anything. But we got a pin saying "I made it to provincials!" I think. I really want to be goalie though, so maybe today me and my friend can practice a bit.

Right now my friend is calling her mom to see if she can enter her name to win a Toby Mac CD autographed.....See, with me, I could totally care less(Totally). However, if it was an autographed SwitchFoot or Reliant-K or Kutless CD, then I'd do it!!

Well, I should get off, there's a bunch of people in line for this thing.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    Hey, if your mom doesn't want that TobyMac CD.... *hint hint* lol.

    If you want soccer help, name me a time and I could give you a hand... guess a foot or a ball would work better... lol

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Oliver Kahn (Germany) didn't get brilliant in a day. In fact,neither did Chris Kirkland (Liverpool) or David James (Manchester City) or any of the other 3 keepers England is banking on.
    Knees bent, chin up, eyes forward and stand on the balls of your feet. Slight bouncing motions don't hurt either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home