Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm Sorry...

I apologize for my horrible spelling on that last post. I did that blog, then I spell checked it. But before I spell checked it, I Ctrl-C'd it, Incase it didn't work. All the spelling was nice, but then I wasn't logged in anymore(Because mom had been on) and it didn't work, so then I Ctrl-V'd it, and it was the bad spelling, but I didn't know that until it was posted...

On a different note. We have a soccer game tonight against Carstairs-B(Carstairs has two teams). And I'll post saying if we win or loose... We don't have a team name, but our coach said we didn't need one...We'll just be ThreeHills(Boring!). We're giving a ride to my one friend.

On another different note. One of my friends is in my Drama class, she doesn't have many lines, but that's not the point. We did a performance on Sunday, and we didn't do the best job ever, so she didn't come to the Drama class after the performance because she thought that all our teacher was going to do was lecture us on how bad we did. Isn't that the stupidest thing you've ever heard(Not literally)?!?! We changed some of the stuff in one of the scenes she's in, and I told her that, and she's like "Oh its Ok, I'll learn it on Sunday(Which is our next performance)" isn't that dumb?! I don't know if I like her anymore. She is so uncommitted!! This isn't the first time she's done something like that. Sigh.

Wish me luck at the game tonight!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Love is not based on performance. Otherwise we'd all be lonely! People let you down sometimes, and the right thing to do is love them anyway.

    It's what God does to us!

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    I know of one person I have a hard time liking...it eats at me! Be careful Puppet. Hate is a disease that has killed hundreds of millions of people on this planet...

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    Gotta hate that. (no pun intended) I still have issues hating some poeple at school... we can't even talk to each other, we hate each other so badly. Don't ever get inot that kind of situation... you'll regret it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home