Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tag!

Spoke tagged me!

I'm to list 6 weird habits or quirks about myself...

1) I can stick my tongue up my nose.
2) I stretch out my mouth and it looks really weird when I do it...I probably shouldn't.
3) When I yawn I do a little *Gik*(Kinda like a mini-burp) thing...It sounds really weird to me...I don't think anyone else hears it though.
4) When ever the theme song for Malcome in the Middle comes on, I jump around the room till its over.
5) I can pop my left lazy finger in and out and in and out of joint.
6) I eat mini carrots with peanut Butter.

I tag Randi and roger

2 Comments:

  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    One of the things I love about you is that almost EVERYTHING you do is weird or quirky. Well done on keeping the list down to only six things!

    =)

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    You know, some days it may seem that I'm annoyed at you...perhaps I'm simply amused!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home