Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

So...

My mom is in Edmonton, and my dad is at work.

At ten I head over to my friends' house. There fun! We go swimming at Two-Thirty till Four. And yesterday, then after swimming, I went back to the house with them, and had supper there. Then Matt and Josh went to Hockey, and me and my dad stayed there. I jumped on the trampoline, helped Anthony find a bag, jumped on the tramp some more then went downstairs, started a movie(Cool Runnings), Josh, Matt, Mike, and Mack got back, stopped the movie, then we turned on Charlie Chaplin, and had popcorn and Nibs. It was very fun.

Sorry about not posting sooner...But oh well.

And now you get a random picture of me! Oh boy...

ANNDD since it isn't working, you get nothing.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Tramplines are awesome!

    Glad you are having fun. I sure miss you.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    You forgot to mention that you cleared the table and put away dishes and leftovers....well done!

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    Sounds like fun, most places with trampolines are! Lucky, getting to skip school to hang out with friends.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home