Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Apple Pie!

Tonight, I made apple pie with my dad! I cut the apple's, and I added the spices to them! Good ol' dad! And now they are in the oven, and there staring to brown! They are going to be so good! I cant wait...I'm going to have a piece tonight, and one for breakfast tomorrow! I love having apple pie for breakfast. It makes my day taste good...Or...Feel good...Either one!



These pictures are of my kitten!


My kitten is sleeping by the fire, and that could be her bed, if she wasn't such a poo on the carpeter! She sleeps in the bathroom now, and she doesn't mind it to much. We have her toys in there, her food and water, a hot(Hot) water bottle under a towel( In case she wants to lay in a really warm spot), and a cat scratcher! I love my kitten...Even when she kills my hands(She attaches her self with her mouth, front paws, and back paws, and hangs on!).

I love my dog to, he is absolutely the best dog ever! Unless of course, you think your dog is absolutely the best ever...Then, I suppose your dog would be the best ever...Except to me...because I think my dog is the best ever...Um...Yes.

8 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Hate to burst your breakfast bubble, but Dad said "No Pie for You Two Today".

    It's for the company tonight. Phooey, eh?

    Hooray for Quasimodo the kitten! So cute!!!

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    kinda looks like Yoda

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    Yoda: short, green, wrinkled, talks funny

    Quazy: tiny, gray/white, furry, doesn't talk period.

    I see no similarity!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Meadow! I'm in Christian Tolkien Fans with your mom. :) I love apple pie and apple crisp, especially for breakfast! Sorry you didn't get to eat it. :(
    Your kitty is so cute! I got twin kittens four years ago. They're big cats now.

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger lindy said…

    Hey Meadow :) I'm Lindy, another one of your mom's friends from CTF. Great blog girlie! Keep posting.

    Quasi is so adorable! Make her purr for me okay? :)

    BTW I have the best dog in all the world... (just kidding again)... but actually I do... *wink*

    If you want to see pics of my dog and cat CUDDLING ask your mom ... they are in my folder at ctf :) shh don't tell... KaBoom! will get kicked out of the border collie club.

    Take care! I have enjoyed your blog

    Lindy

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Quasi is so adorable. That first pic looks almost anime-ish.

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Take 2 said…

    Grrrrrrreat pie it was. Thanks for sharing guys.

    OH sweet Quasi...I love that lil kitty. She/he is so cute. Have we ever figured out what Quasi is?

    Can hardly wait to give Quasi a lil pet on Tuesday night.

    Yes your dog is nice but we love our dog......but our dog loves your dog. Where does that leave us? Just a thought.

    Dana :-)

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    There was pie, and I wasn't invited? Oh, injustice of it all!!! Argh!!!! *sulks*

    Is it Quazy or Quasi? How the heck do you spell it?!

    My word verification is bosmop. Weird.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home