Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Lap tops...

what is with laptops? You cant controll the little mouse thing! the key board is smaller then normall...

But I got a kitten! She is so cute! I love her to peices! she is grey, and has a tip of white on her tail, and white socks, and white around her face. and she has a bright pink nose. and she craps on he carpet, somtimes in her litter box. but thats ok. I love her anyway.
her name is Quasymodo, because she was the runt, and her head looks a little bit too big for her body, and her right eye is smaller then her keft eye. and we figured thats she looked like the hunchback of noterdam. therefor, Quasymodo. she keeps my parents awake and I love her.

the reason we got her is becuase our other cat died...
he was caught in a skunk trap, and taken to this guy's petting zoo, and he kept Bob(our cat), then shot him...and I miss him, but Quasy is just as good but younger. Bob was eleven, and he could barly jump up onto the laundry hamper to get his food.

right now, there is ice-cream, so I must go.

Oh, and I didnt have time to spell check, and this irretating laptop is to hard to type to care. so I apolojize greatly for the spelling, and puncuation.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    I like your spelling. It is cute!

    I love Quasi, too, even if she craps on the carpet. (That must stop!) She's just a baby.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    That is exciting that you got a new kitten. But sad about Bob. My sister just got 2 kittens! I haven't seen them yet, but I have heard they are really cute!

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger lindy said…

    I'm sorry about Bob :(

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Take 2 said…

    Good ole Bob had a great life. Quasi needed a good home and Quasi has found it.

    Quasi better stop pooping on the carpet but your mom is right Quasi is just a baby.

    Dana :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home