Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Kitten.

Today, I was doing school on the couch(I'm home schooled) , and Quasi decided it would be fun to kill my notebook. So as I was writing(Not harming anybody, except maybe the tree that died to make that page of the notebook), he was chewing on the metal loop things that keep the pages together, and the pages being held by the metal loops. So I told him to stop, and shooed him away with my hand. He came back, with more "oomph". So I picked/pushed him away harder. Then he came back a third time, and I was just about to shove him with more force, but he reacted, and bit my finger. I had recently picked the nail on the finger to low, so more skin then normal was showing. When he bit my finger, he did it really hard, and I heard my fingernail crack. I screamed( I may have uttered a few discouraging words...No one was home but me.) and shook him off, and it took three shakes. I ran to get a tissue, and looked at my finger. I had just got the tissue in time, because blood was just starting to leak out. He like, ripped the skin! Its all rippy and gross looking! And it has dried blood on it, and its not really dried...But..Its just..Bleh! It still hurts, and it hurts to play piano with that finger(And you use it a lot), and it hurts to type with it. So I'm not sure why I wrote this...Maybe so you can all read about my terrible suffering...Maybe so you can feel sorry for me...I'm not sure. Figure it out yourself. Right now, Quasi is sleeping, he is very cute...When he's sleeping. When he's awake...Mind your fingers.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    If the darn kitten wasn't so cute, I'd be convinced he was pure evil.

    *crosses fingers* He will grow out of it, he will grow out of it, he will grow out of it....

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger troll said…

    i think FOTF has some literature on entering into a relationship with the intent to change the other 'person' ... uh, kitten, in this case .... u just have to learn to accept them for who they are - rather than trying to force them to be who u want them to be .....

    (snicker)

    troll (whose cat is almost 12, and still does the occasional stupid kitten trick)

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    I'm secretly training him. He is becoming Alberta's one and only Sniper Cat. He practices on you humans under my tutorledge until the big day when I release him into the neibourhood, they won't suspect a thing!
    I'm training him to seek and discourage dog lovers and Chevrolet owners.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home