Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

At The Moment...

When I'm sitting at the computer chair, if the kitten wants to come up to my lap, he will claw up my leg. And I'm usually wearing pants that are somewhat tight. But at the moment, I'm wearing my pajama pants. And there loose and baggy. So he started to come up, but he kept slipping, so it was a mad rush to get up before he fell three inches(Because Heaven knows that that could kill him....Falling three inches....Yeah..). So he was scrambling up my leg. But one of his claws stayed attached in my knee. So he was pulling it around, but it didn't come out. I tried to get him, but I didn't and he was freaked out and it was horrible....

You know what? I'm going to stop posting how much the kitten hurts me...It probably sounds like I'm complaining!

I love my kitten.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Whats the name of your blog? See the connection?

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Yesterday wasn't too bad. It was a hopeful day, as far as slashing and attacking.

    And the cat was pretty good, too. (Ha ha!)

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Amber said…

    When I looked after your home / livestock a few weeks ago, I witnessed the vicious ways of your kitten. He climbed up my jeans all the way to my neck to "snuggle"... but not before he left some wounds on my exposed knee (there's a hole in my jeans).

    I've heard kitty is getting much worse with age. Maybe I should wear body-armer when I come to visit.

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Stahled said…

    My daughter survived your kitty so I think there is hope. Sure it was mostly due to the watchful eye of your mother but none the less, She came home scratchless. I beleive, I believe, I believe....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home