Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Monday, December 04, 2006

FiveThings.

Five things the kitten does that I dislike.

1. He scratches the couch(Its old...And uncomfortable, but its family, and he shouldn't kill it!). So my dad sprayed this stuff on it, and its like, bitter or something. Kittens don't like it.

2. He keeps eying my hamster on top of the plastic thing(Its a plastic storage thing, and we keep school books in it and stuff). He can almost climb it! And its annoying!!

3. He comes into my room while me and the dog are in there(Zippy doesn't like Quasi)! And when try to get him out, he runs under my bed, and then dashes across the little space to under my dresser, and back. eventually, I sneak my arm into the opening, and he runs into it.

4. When he is feeling sneaky, he will pretend to be asleep. Then I will pick him up and cuddle him. Then he attacks my chin and tries to kill me!

5. He still makes me love him after all that!

Stupid kitten. How I loath him! ....But he's so cute! For crying out loud!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    He drew blood on my big toe this evening.

    Sigh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home