Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Our Kitten!

We sent our kitten "Under The Knife" On the twenty-seventh! Now won't mate with his stuffed alien anymore! Yay!!!!!! I have pictures of him mating with his alien...They aren't pleasant though...So you can just go to Spokes blog if you wanna see. But you don't wanna see. Well...The pictures on his blog aren't that bad...But we have some worse ones...But everything is ok now, because Quasi is fixed, and everybody is happy. Cept' for maybe Quasi...Oh well.

Why can't I use Chop-Sticks?! I used them once, and it worked when I as eating Squid, but they were mini. Now, I know how to hold chop-sticks and everything, but I just can't! How annoying!



Ok, I'm going to go eat Stir-Fry with a fork now...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Get Andrew to show you how

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    Practice, practice, practice...that's how to eat with chop sticks.

    Good ol' Quasi. I hope he stops biting me soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home