Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The solution!

As Soon as we chop Quasi's Man-Hood off(Of course WE wont. The vet will.) he wont be so ferocious because he wont have anything to defend.

His newest thing is to climb onto the piano, and then onto the thing where the computer is. Now that I think about it...The thing where the computer is is dangerously close to the hamster's cage(Which I valiantly just cleaned)!

The youth are coming tonight. Hopefully Quasi will scratch the person I don't like very much...Well...Quasi will probably scratch everybody. Knowing him.
Its a potluck tonight! My mom says I don't have to bake anything, but I want to! I probably wont have time because I'm babysitting at three...
I have three babysitting jobs and I don't have a license even! Wow!

At the moment Quasi just crawled up my leg, and it hurt.

My hamster is trying to climb around on the paper towel tube I put in his cage. He just fell on his head...Too much interest!!! Quasi has too much interest! Ah!

I personally don't see how anybody would want to eat a hamster. I also don't know why anybody would flush baby hamster down the toilet(Yeah Wendy!). Well...I know why...I just don't know how anybody could be so mean. Sigh...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    name dropper

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Take 2 said…

    Awe cute Quasi.....

    Did you have fun at the potluck. HOpe you did since you missed dance. :-) Sometimes it feels good to miss a class. Only once in awhile though.

    What did you get at the gift exchange. Did Quasi scratch the kid you did not like? Who is it anyway... I will get it out of you sometime this weekend anyways. Ha ha

    Dana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home