Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

What I got for Christmas!

I did AMAZING this year with Christmas! Hoorah!
Stocking: A terry's chocolate orange, Sunglasses that make me look really cool, Black nail polish, Dr Pepper lip chap, Ice vanilla lip gloss, a purple picture frame, a kinder surprise, a kitten note keeping thing, a notebook, a book with paper games for two people, a candy moose where you put the candy in him and press the button and he poo's out the candy, socks, candy bracelet thing, and pony tail holders.
Wrapped presents: Coins from my birth year(1994) that are very shiny and kept in a cute little booklet, a West49 red and black checkered belt, a West49 Camo hoodie, a black hoodie/jacket that is all black with red lighting's and skulls(Emily the Strange), the first Harry Potter, a Surf magazine, Charlie and the Chocolate factory(The new one), a cordless controller for my Gamecube, a Zelda game called The Wind Waker(Which is the exact one I asked for), fuzzy socks, more fuzzy socks, a Hula girl makeup holder thing, Hula girl Kleenex, gum that is wrapped to look like Cigarettes and when you blow on the end it makes a puff, jelly candles that I can make, a beanie baby, six kinds of nail polish, a notebook with a zipper, a Magic Bullet(I'm going to make myself and all my friends iced capp's and Smoothies!!!!)...Thats all I can remember with out going to look in my room which I'm not going to do! Yay!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    do you think that bullet could whip up pastry so you could make me a pie?

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    You could make yourself a smoothie for breakfast! There are frozen strawberries in the kitchen freezer, put in two or three of those, add some milk...whiz it up. Tada!

    I'm glad you enjoyed Christmas. I enjoyed spending it with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home