Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

We're back!

We left the Anderson's house at Four-thirty in the morning. Then, when we got to Sicimous at lunch time , the road was closed! So we had to get a hotel! It had a good pool though. And I dived about five times before I saw the sign telling me I wasn't aloud.
Then, I woke up at five in the morning on my own(Whoa), and then we left the hotel at six in the morning. Went to Tim Hortens(Tim's) and I got a bagel with extra cream cheese, and a medium iced cap. Then, we got to Golden at nine-thirty in the morning and the road was closed!! And the radio told us we had to wait until two in the afternoon!! So we went to Dairy queen, and I got a medium Oreo Blizzard. I wanted a large. I ate about a quarter of the blizzard, then gave the rest to my dad...Ahem. I also got a medium fries. I dipped the fries in my blizzard and it was great!!!!! Then we went to the store to buy magazines or comic books because we would have to wait for two and a half more hours. I wanted three Archie's, but I only got two. I didn't read them all through. Score two for the parents. Then we went to Tim Hortens and I got a Swiss and Ham sandwich thing. I ate it at lunch time and it was very good. Then the road opend at one-thirty instead of two. So we were on our way! We got home yesterday at seven! That was twelve hours of being in the car not counting the seven we drove the day before! I got Zippy back yesterday, and am getting Quasi back today. QUASI HAS BECOME NICE!!!!!! According to one of our friends who went to see the people watching him. YAY!! And I am also getting my hamster Blizzard back today. Hehe! I will post what I got for christmas in the next post, considering this one is long already.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home