Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Two days!!!!!

Poor Zippy..


I leave for Vancouver in two days! AH!!! I totally can't wait! He he! I get to spend New Years Eve with my best friends in the world! AH!!! I bought gifts, and they bought me a gift and I cant wait and I am going to die! WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok. Seriously though, I am ecstatic! We have to leave at three in the morning, but I cant wait!! And we pack all the presents into the trunk of the car, and we have car snacks, and water, and it is the most fun!! Not the driving part, but the part with all the friends!! When we go through tunnels in the mountains, I take a deep breath, and say "Tunnel tunnel tunnel tunnel tunnel" Till we're out. Its really hard to do with the long tunnels. I have breakfast in the car...And lunch at somplace. And supper at my Antie Kathy's! Yay!! I'm hungry, but I don't care. I can't wait till we get there! HA! It is so boring in the car...But when we get there I am Happy!! My uncle got us back to Three Hills(From White Rock) in thirteen hours! My dad usually takes fourteen or fifteen. Bleh. Thats ok though! Yay!
Ok, I'm going to stop writing incase it is getting really annoying.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    I think Zippy enjoyed being a Christmas model.

    Car snacks, eh? Hmmm...I wonder what kind we should get? Any ideas?

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    time change.snow.traffic.pee stops for girls.construction.
    I've made the run in 12.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats, I wish I spent my New year's with my two bestfriends. It didn't work like that, of course. I spent my time with screaming kids, and people I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW. Cute dog, though.

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    We made it from Calgary to Salmon Arm in about 8 hours in my mom's vehicle. Not too bad, considering that we were also taking along the Duo and lotsa stuff for houseboating. Meh.

    Did I mention that ya missed firecracker shrimp and inner tubing at my folk's NYD bash? Woulda been fun with ya, but oh well, you have to come next year. You don't have a choice, I just told you to come.

    My word thingy is nyivtyj. Weird.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home