Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Poem I Wrote For School.

My Cousins
When we go upstairs
Matt has three-billion different gaming systems.
When we play "Bunnies Don't Know What to do With Cows"
Micheal's face turns bright red
And his eyes scrunch up
And when he tried to laugh normally,
It comes out in loud grunts.
Lauren likes to play "Trauma Center, Second Opinion"
When she forgets what to do,
She yells very loudly.
Then its up to me, Micheal and Matt
To help her remember
By screaming out what to do next.
When I play games with them
I always have an awesome time.

By Meadow.

8 Comments:

  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    You paint a vivid picture of the hilarious fun you have with your cousins! I can hear the ruckus as I read your words!

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    Poetry is a gorgeous medium of art...keep it up! You could take some photos to illustrate them and then post them with the poems!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger troll said…

    i love the poem - made me want to be with ur cousins too ... it's a good thing that u posted it on your blog, cos being home schooled and all, the breadth of exposure of ur poem just 'in school' would be, well, less then huge, but with a blog, well, i read it, and i live 60 kms away ... and 60 kms is 60 kms ... i've walked 60 kms, biked 60 kms, but never for a poem, tho perhaps i would have for this one, but since u posted it, i didn't have to ... thanx ..

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger layne (herman) said…

    Thank you for sharing your poem.

    Sounds like you all have a good time together.

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    I want three-billion different gaming systems.

    Happy 13th Meadow! Hope you had a blast with the treasure hunt.

    From your 23 year-old friend Amber (We're only one decade apart. Woohoo!)

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is truly awesome! Hey, Happy Birthday, kay? Have a good one!

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger canadiangirl said…

    Sounds fun. Hey, Happy 13th B-Day!!!!

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Take 2 said…

    Happy birthday puppet!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you Med. It is so scary to think that this sweet, adorable little girl I once knew is turning into a beautiful and most wonderful young lady. You rock Med.

    Have a great day and an awesome week.

    Dana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home