Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Click

Click is an amazing movie! I loved it!! It was funny, and this one scene almost made me cry! The only movies that have made me cry, are The Iron Giant, the Jesus movies, Simon(That movie of the handy capped kid...You know) , and Edward Scizzor-Hands. But I was way over tired. I balled through the whole movie, and by the 20th minute, it wasn't even about the movie anymore. Anyway. Click was awesome!!!!!
And so funny! Adam Sandler is in it(As I'm sure all of you know), and some other actors...

Right now, I am so tired, I was blinking it the car, and each blink felt so good! This morning, when I woke up, I turned on my light(Not really even noticing that I had) sat up in bed, and shut my eyes and rocked back and fourth very softly. Then I opened my eyes again, and realized I had been doing that for about ten minutes! Crazy stuff...

And last week on Sunday, I woke up at six, and went to the bathroom. But when I looked in the mirror my hair was bleach blond! Seriously, it was weird. And I hoped that it would stay till later in the day, but it didn't...I woke up again at eight, and it was normal. Maybe if I wake up at six tomorrow morning, it'll happen again! Oh cool!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger meadow said…

    No no! I didn't ball through Click, I balled though Edward Sizzor-Hands!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger troll said…

    eddy sciz is a movie worth crying thru, for many reasons - one of johnny's finest (i was going to say one of his 'quirkiest', but i think the man only makes quirky films). i particularly love the way all the houses are 'the same.' the whole film is a keen edged statement on 'suburbia.'
    namaste, troll

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    I want to see "Click"!!!

    Bleach blonde, eh? You sure you weren't dreaming? Or perhaps six AM is the secret bleaching hour, kind of like the witching hour at midnight....hmmm....weird.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Spoke said…

    It wasn't "bleach blonde" it was grey. Your birthday is soon and that was a hint that you're getting old...

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger RC said…

    i love the iron giant...interesting that you mention this film as one of your "cry" movies. I do like it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home